GRAPHICS 9: LIFE IN A BOTTLE - A TRIPTYCH
DUE MAR 1st
- Conceptual development: create 3 different rough sketches of "life in a bottle", using at least 3-4 elements of art. Think about the background (outside of the bottle) and how it can "juxtapose" or interact with the bottle.
- Choose ONE of your sketches to base your collage on
- Source images online and/or draw your own images that you would like to use
- Using the Photoshop techniques that you have learned, piece together your collage
- Elements of Art that YOU can describe (line, shape, colour, form, texture, space, value)
- Cohesive image - all objects/images work together and not just randomly placed - think THEME (work has a clear direction and purpose. Risk taking and challenge is evident)
- A background - divided into 3 panels
- Ability to use Photoshop to craft an multi-layered collage - collage images MUST be well cut-out, blended - does not look like a cut and paste job (objects are placed in a bottle with precision, cutting, pasting and transforming is done in Photoshop in a subtle and seamless way)
Handing in your project...
HAND IN 1 FOLDER with your name and:
- PSD FILE
- JPG FILE